Rules & Guidelines
We think organizations run best when everyone is on the same page. For that reason, we have created these basic rules and guidelines. These guidelines are subject to change at any time, per the collective.
- All members are people who identify as women and at least 18 years of age at the date of registration.
- Payment of Inspire Cycling dues is required for each year of membership (January 1 - December 31). There are no refunds.
- E-bikes are allowed wherever they are legal. Please see our complete Safety & Etiquette document for more details.
- TT bikes are permitted on road rides, however riding in aerobars on group rides or in a paceline is prohibited.
- Attend group rides and social events whenever possible.
- Members must accept the team Liability Waiver & Safety Agreement when registering for the collective.
- Only members are allowed on trips, at clinics, and parties, unless otherwise specified.
- Members may not extend sponsor discount codes or discounted product to non-members without prior consent of the sponsor.
- Riders represent the collective and must conduct themselves responsibly. Be kind, be patient, and be respectful of others while riding with Inspire Cycling. Mean Girls, bitchy attitudes, poor behavior, unlawful actions, and disrespect may result in expulsion from the collective.
- Read more about cycling Safety and Etiquette.
- Determine your own comfort level in regards to participating in rides, trips, and events.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19 or believe/know you have been in contact with an infected person, do not attend club events or rides.
- No nose blowing or spitting within 20 feet of the group.